dimanche, février 27, 2011

Week 4~



빅.... !!!

After 2 years of long awaiting, 5 months of delaying , they're back !!
With a '5 days' teaser concept, 12 seconds per member, really hard to get fed up ! Even more when there's that feeling of never being able to wait five entire days ! ^-^
But because we're VIPs, we control ourselves, with class ;)

Okay, so I was pretty disappointed at first, because from 18 tracks to only 6 including 2 tracks from previous Japanese albums, there's a big difference, even if some of them went into GD&TOP's album, you can't deny that, for Big Bang, it seems quite cheap compared to what we're been used to in the previous months - YG comebacks: Taeyang, Se7en, 2NE1, GD&TOP, Seungri, for me and maybe many other people, a big thing was coming with BB.. well..- but after five months, and those five days of craziness, début of many rookies delayed.. only for a mini-album~
Maybe that's what led me to write negatively on this as well, maybe be because I didn't find the songs as cool as I was expecting.. I thought it was going to be songs with a big impact, like it was for Haru Haru or Lies..
Yeah, high expectations ^-^
But after a few plays, I loved them all~~ Haha, it sounds really childish, but it's not like listening to a song for the first time, and falling completely in love with it~♥

But what really, really annoyed me, is that I kept listening to a song they were recording in their studio while being filmed for 2NE1 TV, and it's not in the mini-album...such an horrible fate for me.
왜요 ? 우리 빅뱅은...죽고 싶어요 ?? Just kidding :)
I just hope they'll release this song someday.. ^-^



Big Bang in your face, BLAH !


Leaving you with this video combining my favourite group and my favourite drama~♥
Enjoy, this is priceless :)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire