dimanche, février 06, 2011

Hey :)

Sunday ! I'm keeping my promise ! Which is to write at least one article per week :)
I was really busy with school this week, I even had a essay last Saturday... uh~

But anyway ! Today I'll be talking about what colour &stuff I use to 'draw' on my nails, the eye make up of Boa in the MV Copy & Paste, and SeungRi's album !!

So for my nails when I say drawing, it's no really drawing, it's not so precise ^-^
I usually put a colour on the ends of my nails, and then apply a coat of glitters, because it lasts longer and it's much more cooler~ yay


a degraded purple with glitters

a shiny wearable gold pink


I know it's been a long time since Boa did Copy & Paste, but I felt like posting something about this :)
I reaally fall in love with this make up, it seems quite simple at first look, yet you know it needs some time to be achieved, haha
But obviously what help this make up to be so wonderful are the eyelashes and the circle lens !
Boa does not seem to wear anything else - apart a ton of foundation and BB cream, haha - so it catches our attention easily, or at least mine !
I tried to do it, once I had time to loose - damn it I miss those days.. - and it was so much fun !!
Check it out !


Boa~



My try~



A few weeks ago, SeungRi of Big Bang released his own album, where most of the lyrics and melodies are made by non other than himself~
I think that's really cool because unfortunately today not a lot of Idols write or compose their own songs.
So at first I wasn't really into it, but some days ago I re-listened to it and big BANG, I was addicted~
My favourites are "VVIP" and the Outro called "In my world", but I also like "I know" sang with IU, so sweet~

Kyeooo~

VVIP

Oh, I want to show this video !
Haha, I was so laughing out load when I saw it~
It sounds like SeungRi just came in order to interrupt his Hyung haha !

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire