dimanche, février 20, 2011

Cooking Time~♥

안녕~♥

Finally Sunday~ And I'm on holidays for 2 weeks, it feels so good !
Anyway ^-^ Today I'm going to show you how to make cute little Hello Kitty cakes, but I promise, it's very easy to do, and I don't think it takes much time to be achieved.
The thing that is absolutely needed to create such little kitties I'm afraid, is a mold.. but if you happen to have one or can get one, then keep reading !

So, you will need:
- a Hello Kitty mold
- 120g/4,5oz of flour
- 120g/4,5oz of sugar
- 120g/4,5oz of liquid butter
- 4 eggs (medium size)
- 30g/1oz of vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon of liquid vanilla

It's supposed to be a madeleine dough, because like that it's not going to rise too much while being in the oven~

Step 1: Heat the butter for it to become liquid~
Step 2: Take a dish and add the flour, the sugar, the liquid butter, the 4 eggs, the vanilla sugar and the liquid vanilla as well~
Step 3: Mix it up until it becomes smooth~
Step 4: turn on the oven and let it heat (350°F/180°C)~
Step 5: Now you can take your time to fill up the mold !
Step 6: Put it in the oven, and wait for 15-20 minutes, depending on how you want them :)
Step 7: take out the mold, and do the same until there is no more dough~

Fighting !


My mold, but I bet you can find many different kinds of HK molds :)




Ready to fight !

I hope to do more Cooking entries in the future~

By the way, I can't wait to see Bg Bang's comeback !
대박 !!!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire