dimanche, février 13, 2011

Week 3: Dream High !


안녕하세요? Adeline입니다~

I think I will write posts every Sunday, which is almost the only day I have time to write something here :)

This week I started to watch Dream High, because I watched all the episodes of My Princess that were out ^-^'
And, WOW ! This drama is really really good ! I just though it was a way to put plenty of singers so that people would watch it to see their favourite Idol, but the intrigue is really good and they play quite well ! And the Love triangle.. good choice ! I never heard about Kim Soohyun until recently, but he plays really well the countryside newbie haha~

I also love all the make ups I've been able to see up until now, even when Suzy is 'supposed' not to have some on.. haha. Because she only has a very thin line of black eye-liner on the top and on the outer corners she seems to have a little bit of brown eye-shadow to extend and open her eyes. She also wears a darker pink on her lower lip, very pretty ! But yet, very natural and wearable~
Usually lead female roles don't wear lots of make up, because they're supposed to be innocent and because the story takes place in a kinda everyday life context.
I also loved IU's make up, but she is maybe a little too white for me.. since her hair is black and since she doesn't wear any blush, but bright pink lipstick, well it makes a seizing contrast !

Haha, Also, It was very funny when Nichkhun made a cameo through a CF.. I won't say more but definitely LMAO  ^-^

Soohyun !! ♥♥

IU alias Pil Sook

One of the numerous wonderful make ups of the drama

Suzy alias Hye Mi here




I don't know yet what will be in my next entry.. Maybe will I finally talk about pastry ? ^-^

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire