mercredi, mars 16, 2011

Girl's Day !!

Hello~♥

This week, going to talk about Girl's Day's comeback !

I've been really into Girl's Day since they first introduced themsevles trough their channel on youtube, with many interesting videos ^-^
I was completely breathless when I saw the videos where they're dancing in the street ! These girls, are diamonds, and I mean it~

Unfortunately, after I listened and watched their first single, I was pretty sad because they just did an " aegyo " concept, nothing special at all.. From their sexy moves and trendy clothes to their pretty and preppy ones, not to mention those colourful plastic hair.. This concept has not been as great as many of us might have expected, and it certainly affected them.
That is why two of them decided to leave the group, JiIn and JiSun, two really good dancers.. :(

For their 1st comeback, they had to add two new girls to the band, hoping for this song to be more appreciated than the first one.
And BANG ! This song matched them much more and was really catchy ! The outfits were really nice and sexy and reminded me of their pre-débuts a bit.
With this song, they finally had the world at feet (ok, more or less xD)

And today was their 2nd comeback !!
I have to say that I was really surprised when I saw the teaser, because I didn't see anything anywhere announcing their comeback (Laaame~)
But yes, today was the release of their new single and of its music video !
At first look, the set seems really colourful, and reminds me of Spring and Summer (which I miss a lot..), so it's a good point ^-^
Their outfits are, well, interesting .? I don't really like the mix of black and yellow, it's somehow pretty harsh.. But I really loved the white and blue version, especially JiHae's outfit, hehe
 But what I really liked was the beginning, showing MinAh acting silly ! Well, it continued until almost the end of the MV, but it was really cute and funny~
Cute ? Yes, this is once again part of their concept, but I would say that this time it could be seen as " Cute, Jealous & Silly ".
 I also like the quality of the video but I have that feeling of déjà vu.. maybe the fact of seeing a girl with blonde dyed hair reminds me of.. Secret ? But we can't deny that there's often a blonde haired girl/boy in groups these days~
Of course the dance matches perfectly the concept and is really adorable, but - yeah, there's a but - I wish it was more powerful.. I just can't forget how cool were their street-dance performance before they debuted, I just can't, I'm sorry~

But anyway, I hope that this comeback will be a great success and be sure that this catchy song will go on my Ipod right away ;)

The girls~♥


Because I can't get enough of their Badassness~


  Because I still like it though~


Nothing lasts~
 
반짝반짝


*Rewatches the first video* <3<3

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire