mercredi, mars 09, 2011

BB... Cream 8)

Hiya~♥

Finally got time today to write an entry :D

I'm going to review my BB Cream, which is the Gingko Green from SkinFood~

Well I have to say that I was really surprised to have a BB Cream matching my light skin tone, because actually, my face is really, really fair. I've even got lots of jokes about this ^-^
So yeah, I'm not able to find foundations matching my complexion and I've been looking almost everywhere in vain.. Hopefully I don't really need to wear lots of make up since I'm still going to school, I don't want to have an horrible cakey face xD
So once I decided to have a look at BB Creams because it's a very interesting product and because this what I always do ^-^ And then I saw that this one was said to be very light, so I felt like it was maybe going to be my savior~
Dang it ! It's just the perfect colour :)
So my carnation is really pale, and I have some yellow and pink tones - and really pink when I start blushing xD
I love the smell of this product ! I'm never really appealed in general by creams' smell, but this one is pretty nice~
Also I think the packaging is really nice, I like the golden writing and the overall design ^-^
My friends are already addicted to this, hehe~

I usually add my concealer under my eyes which is a bit too dark, and then I apply on the top of it my BB Cream up to the apples of my cheeks~



I love you~~♥

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire